• First point of contact for walk-in customers as well as telephone and email enquiries.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Offer professional technical advice on products to clients.
• Communicate quotes generated to clients.
• Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
The successful candidate must possess the following-
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Results driven with a can-do attitude.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Relationships within the building and construction industry will be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Marketing, Admin or in a related area with a minimum of 3
years’ experience post-qualification
• Experience in the roofing or construction sector will be an advantage, and not a
• Must speak fluent English and at least two (2) local languages.
Salary and Commission plus other benefits
1. Designing Light Gauge Steel Frames using approved design standards as well as
estimation of related cost.
2. Engaging clients on design layout and obtaining approval their before production.
3. Assisting the Project Manager or designate in ensuring installation procedures are
4. Site visits and Project(s) inspection.
• BSc. Civil Engineering / Building Technology / Quantity Surveying
• At least three (3) years post-graduate experience Detailing, Draughting and Designing.
• Experience using AutoCAD/ Frame CAD/ Vertex BD, SketchUp will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward applications and CVs including details of referees by email to email@example.com
4th September 2020
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Download these vacancies
DomodRoof is dedicated to providing quality affordable roofing and cladding solutions.